Manchester Staff are currently searching for a SEO Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Altrincham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a Digital Marketing Agency who are looking to challenge the norm. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal SEO Executive will have knowledge of SEO such as Technical SEO, Content Creation and Outreach with a focus being on generating more business for their clients through improving their Organic Search performance.
The client is willing to fill in any knowledge gaps and you will be part of a team of specialists which you can learn from along the way.
Skills and experience:
- 2 years SEO related experience.
- Experienced with a variety of SEO tools.
- Able to conduct keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Able to link build.
- Able to optimise content.
- Able to conduct outreach (Emails and similar).
- Contribute to client SEO strategies.
- Communicate with clients directly and attend the odd meeting.
- Eager with a willingness to learn and stay up to date with the latest SEO developments.
- Monitor ongoing performance and report to the Head of SEO.
- Set up Google Analytics and tracking.
- £23-£28k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Flexible working hours.
- Future equity options.
- Private Medical Insurance after a period of tenure.
- Trendy Altrincham location.
- Culture is hugely important at the business. You are not just another number.
- Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.