Manchester Staff are currently searching for a SEO Executive to be based in our client’s offices in South Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established Law Firm and this is a fantastic opportunity for an SEO executive who wants to join a successful, award winning marketing team and progress their career.
The ideal SEO Executive will be very ambitious, have previous experience working in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress.
Skills and experience:
- Carrying out detailed keyword research, making recommendations.
- Performing on-page optimisation.
- Develop & perform link-building ideas and strategies to attract links from new websites, regional press and high authority media.
- Work alongside marketing department to assist with content/blog strategy.
- Research & carry out on-page, off-page and backlink audits, including recommendations.
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry developments and ensure your recommendations fit within these.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and partners, reporting on performance.
- Degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary £26k-£32k depending on experience
- Fantastic opportunity for progression
- Private healthcare.
- Death in service scheme.
- Dress down days.
- Regular staff socials (including firm-wide Christmas Party).
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.