SEO Manager – Altrincham – Flexible Working
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a SEO Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Altrincham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a Digital Marketing Agency who are growing and scaling the best SEO department in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, industry leading, growing business.
The ideal SEO Manager will join the rapidly expanding SEO team and report directly into the Head of SEO. You will be responsible for the success and search performance of a portfolio of clients and the day-to-day communication on their campaigns.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years in a similar role either in house or at an agency.
- Identifying and fixing technical SEO problems and opportunities.
- Keyword research.
- Site audits and health checks.
- Strong experience working with Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Understand SERPS, rich results, and structured data.
- To share SEO knowledge with teammates.
- Experience working on ECommerce sites beneficial.
- £34 – £40k salary depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working in the office and from home.
- Private Medical Insurance after a period of tenure.
- Trendy Altrincham location.
- Fantastic culture – Clients are important, but nothing is more important than their employees.
- Regular team building activities.
- Birthday Off.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.