SEO Manager – Digital Agency – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for an SEO Manager to be based in our client’s vibrant offices in Central Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an award winning Digital Agency who work with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The SEO Manager will act as lead for the Technical SEO team. You will have a technical background and be competent with building wider SEO strategy alongside strong data analytical skills.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Creating and implementing a technical SEO road-map that is focused on driving performance
- Reviewing SEO performance
- Website audits
- Reviewing and optimising meta data
- Running speed audits and preparing mobile optimisation recommendations
- Communicating on technical matters with clients and their development teams
- Set up of tagging & tracking in Google Tag Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical and on-page SEO, with at least 1 year’s experience of leading SEO strategy creation
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, AHrefs, Sistrix, Google Analytics, Search Console and Data Studio
- Previous management experience
-£30,000 – £35,000 salary (Dependent on Experience).
-Standard Holiday Entitlement
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.