Manchester Staff are currently searching for a SEO Manager to be based in our clients offices in Warrington. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established, award-winning company and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal SEO Manager will be very ambitious, have previous experience working in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced problem-solving skills for websites and technical SEO implementation
- Understanding of mobile SEO
- Understanding of rich data tags
- Experience including: on-page SEO factors and site architecture improvements
- Website user experience and conversion optimization
- Previous involvement in full SEO lifecycle- off and on page strategies
- Detailed understanding of search engines and user experience
- Good analytical skills, with experience in web data analysis, e.g. Google Analytics
- Understanding of paid search engine marketing
- Experience working for a marketing agency (desirable, not essential)
- Experience of working across international territories
- Competency with SEO concepts including, but not limited to, indexation, duplication, site architecture and page speed
- Competitive salary (£30-£40k dependant on experience)
- Death in service benefit
- Pension scheme
- Cashplan, offering payment for dental, optical and other services
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Last Wednesday of the month free pizza day
- Bonus for zero sick leave
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.