SEO Manager – Retail – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for an SEO Manager to be based in our client’s vibrant offices in Central Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an established Fashion Retailer boasting over 150+ high street stores, the role offers huge potential for both career and personal development in a unique field. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The SEO Manager will play a key role in all aspects of search engine optimisation. Your focus will be on driving natural search traffic to their websites. You will increase the visibility and engagement through key search terms and phrases, fully reviewing all web activity and traffic and making recommendations on future activity.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Development and implementation of the SEO plan.
- Conducting on-page / technical SEO audits to find and remove any impediments to SEO performance on our websites
- Conducting off-page content and link profile analysis on our websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities
- Producing SEO analysis including performance metrics, keyword research, competitive market audits, website audits, etc.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team to enhance site usability and overall customer experience
- Using Industry leading tools including Google Analytics to produce monthly reports
·£30,000 – £40,000 salary (Dependent on Experience).
· Standard Holiday Entitlement
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.