Manchester Staff are currently searching for an SEO Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Stockport. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading Marketing Agency, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal SEO Manager have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, with the ability to multi task across 5 websites to achieve the end goal of increasing organic website traffic and sales margins. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- 3 Years SEO Management experience.
- Track record of successfully growing organic website traffic and achieving sales and spend targets.
- Creation and implementation of all SEO strategies business wide.
- On the pulse with all new SEO developments and continuous competitor analysis.
- Ability to analyse and report performance to internal and external stake holders.
- Experience in the gambling industry preferable.
- 35-40k salary (Dependant on experience)
- Yearly Company Bonus
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Christmas Shutdown
- Free Parking on site