Manchester Staff are currently searching for a SEO/PPC Specialist to be based in our clients offices in Warrington. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is an award winning Digital Agency and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal SEO/PPC specialist will have 3 years marketing experience alongside a superb understanding of on-page and off-page, link building and technical SEO. You will be able to manage large budgets and multiple PPC campaigns,
Skills and experience:
- The Growing of Organic traffic based on the clients objectives
- On page and off page optimisation
- Perform regular keyword research identifying new areas for growth for all clients
- Conduct regular technical audits on-site to identify areas of improvement
- Analyse competitors & the market to identify opportunities for outreach/link-building
- Technical, Content and On Page analysis
- Develop and manage the PPC strategy
- Improving the customer journey and conversation rate for PPC
- Competitive salary of £28,000 -£34,000
- Pension scheme
- Clear career progression plan