Manchester Staff are currently searching for an SEO Specialist on behalf of a well established Leeds based Digital Agency. The agency have secured several large clients and are currently looking to add to their award winning SEO team. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join one of the top agencies in the UK and further progress their career.
The ideal SEO Specialist will be responsible for planning, reporting and implementing innovative SEO strategies in order to aid client growth.
- Work in conjunction with the wider SEO team to implement effective search strategies and track the performance of new and existing campaigns.
- Deliver clear and concise strategies covering the core elements of technical, content and offsite SEO.
- Conduct detailed SEO reports and provide strategic guidance into improving performance.
- Plan, deliver and report on off-site / creative campaigns.
- Build client relationships in order to provide a high level service and assist them in achieving their goals.
Skills and Experience;
- 3 years SEO experience with experience working with expensive budgets.
- Work well as part of an established team.
- Previous experience building and maintaining client relationships.
- Understanding of Technical SEO.
- Passionate about search strategy.
– Attractive salary of £30,000 – £40,000 basic
– Mixture of Office and Remote based work.
– Company Pension.
– Flexible Working
– Regular Socials
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.