Manchester Staff are currently searching for a SIPP Administrator for one of our clients based in South Manchester. Our client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal SIPP Administrator will have 2 years previous experience in a similar role and ideally experience with SSAS.
About the role:
- Maintain and build lasting relationships with clients and advisers;
- Navigate and use HMRC online;
- Full SIPP administration;
- Full SSAS administration;
- Assisting and mentoring junior members of staff;
- Administrate SIPP products, i.e. holding property portfolios;
- Preparing VAT returns;
- Process Benefits.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Previous experience as a SIPP and SSAS Administrator;
- Good I.T. skills;
- Strong numerically
- £19,000 – £26,000 Salary
- Private medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus