Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Social Media Manager to be based in our clients offices in Bolton. Our client is a well established integrated marketing agency and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Social Media Manager will be very ambitious, have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress. You will oversee social media campaigns ensuring high quality content is executed
- Development and implementation of Social Media campaigns.
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery.
- Liaising with key client contacts to ensure content is relevant and up to date.
- Increase brand awareness through Paid Social, well planned and executed campaigns.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve aspects that would improve content/engagement.
- Creative presentations with the ability to offer constructive advice/opinions.
- Solid understanding of SEO.
- Experience of Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Knowledge of analytics software and paid advertising campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and PPC strategies.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
– Salary of £30,000- £35,000 + Bonus
– A clear career progression plan.
– Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.