Manchester Staff have an excellent opportunity for a Software Development to join one of their leading clients. The company has experienced a period of growth and are now ready to drive their ambitious plans forward once again.
The culture of the company is extremely important, and they put their total trust in the hands of their employees. This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading firm and have the freedom to shape your career going forward.
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table and positively contributing.
- Working within fast paced, agile team with iterative methods.
- To be passionate about developing the very best in class solutions which drive the business forward.
- Have an enthusiastic approach, bringing fresh ideas, suggestions, tools and ways of working effectively.
- Estimating timescales and implementing user stories and requirements.
- Helping to shape technical design and UX.
- Create technical solutions in line with architectural standards.
- Fixing bugs as and when they arise.
- Supporting deployments.
- Covering out of hours support when necessary.
- SQL Server.
- ASP.NET MVC
- React, Vue or Angular
- Experience consuming and exposing REST Web API’s
- Be comfortable with front end development.
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience working in a serverless architecture is desirable.
- AWS / Azure experience.
Company culture and benefits:
- A fantastic team with a grounded, down to earth culture.
- If you’ve got an idea, they want to hear what you have to say.
- Flexibility to work from home or in the state-of-the-art offices in Manchester.
- 23 days holiday per year, excluding bank holidays, plus your birthday off.
- Free on-site car park.
- Our on-site gym with free classes.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.