Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Technical Bid Writer to be based in our clients offices in Warrington. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established, award-winning company and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Technical Bid Writer will be very ambitious, have previous experience working in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of successful bid writing and coordination with a sound knowledge of the bidding process
- Taking technical subject matter, interpreting it and conveying complex proposals in language that the customer understands
- Breaking bid questions down into their component parts
- Experience of tendering into both the public and private sectors is preferred
- Creating well-founded responses that meet and exceed the customer requirements – whilst being creative and offering added value
- Outstanding writing/presentation skills; able to write both creatively and logically to produce quality and compelling bid documents
- Re-write/edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders to ensure the customer specifications are fully covered, bids are persuasive and meet our brand guidelines
- Superb attention to detail, maintaining high standards for delivery, quality and accuracy
- Experience of project management is desirable
- Highly competent in use of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Graduate in English, Marketing, Journalism or relevant sector
- Competitive salary (£23-£28k dependant on experience)
- Death in service benefit
- Pension scheme
- Cashplan, offering payment for dental, optical and other services
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Last Wednesday of the month free pizza day
- Bonus for zero sick leave