Technical SEO & Content Executive – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Technical SEO & Content executive, the role will initially be remote with a view to potentially be a mix of both remote and office based in the future.
Our client is an award winning Digital Agency and the role offers huge potential for both career and personal development. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing agency and progress their career.
The Technical SEO & Content Executive will be responsible for planning and implementing a range of content and SEO activities and offers complete variation.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Analysis and reporting on all SEO and content activity.
- Using keyword research to optimise content and developing new content to improve organic search performance.
- Managing activities including content, outreach and technical SEO.
- Website optimisation including Meta descriptions, title tags etc.
- Ensure the smooth running of the processes, with particular responsibility for the accurate proofing of digital content including product specifications
- Working with the development team to optimise digital content and websites.
Skills and experience:
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of SEO tools like screamingfrog, searchmetrics, GSC and SEO monitor.
- Ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form.
- Experience with Ecommerce clients is highly desirable.
- You understand the importance of log file analysis, crawl budgets and indexibility issues
- Knowledge of SEO & Google Analytics.
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans.
- Knowledge of technical on-page and off-page optimisation.
- £23,000 – £28,000 salary (Dependent on Experience).
- 25 days holiday + Bank
- Friday Beers
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.