Technical SEO Specialist – Digital Agency – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Technical SEO Specialist to be based in our client’s vibrant offices in Central Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an award winning Digital Agency and the role offers huge potential for both career and personal development. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing agency and progress their career.
The ideal Technical SEO Specialist will possess an excellent knowledge of Technical SEO and have prior experience with tools such as Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, AHrefs, Sistrix, Google Analytics, Search Console and Data Studio.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Review SEO performance.
- Conducting website Audits.
- Reviewing and optimising meta data
- Keyword research and setting keyword strategy
- Set up of tagging & tracking in Google Tag Manager
- Creating and implementing a technical SEO road-map
- Conducting regular competitor analysis
- On site optimisation and internal linking
- Analysing key pages from a UX perspective, resolving bugs/errors that impact UX and search engine performance.
- On-page technical SEO recommendations
- Regular client interaction
- Assist with SEO strategy creation
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technical SEO
- Knowledge of Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, AHrefs, Sistrix, Google Analytics, Search Console and Data Studio
- Knowledge of Python, and experience in website UX / conversion rate optimisation would be desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- £30,000 – £35,000 salary (Dependent on Experience).
- 25 days holiday + Bank
- Free Breakfast (When circumstances allow)
- Friday Beers