Technical SEO Specialist –– Logistics Company – Blackburn
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Technical SEO Specialist to be based in our client’s offices in Blackburn. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established industry leading logistics company, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Technical SEO Specialist will be very ambitious, have previous experience of B2B digital marketing projects, and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Use SEO tools to identify relevant keywords subsequently increasing the visibility of client websites.
- Google Analytics and AdWords qualified, knowledge of best practice and the skills to implement them.
- PPC – Set-up, Implementation, and optimisation of both paid social and paid search campaigns.
- Creating websites in Concrete5 and maintenance of content.
- Updating and adding blog-posts.
- Online advertising – Building campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Working knowledge and experience of email marketing automation to drive effective retention and retargeting strategies.
- Creating and optimising landing pages for online marketing campaigns.
- Performance analysis of campaigns and recommendations with regards to improvement.
- To establish audience, targeting and creative tests across all advertising channels.
- Provide valuable insights, feedback and best practices.
- B2B e-commerce experience is desirable.
- Marketing/Digital Marketing degree.
- Professional experience within a similar role.
- Competitive salary (£25-£28k dependent on experience)
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (3 days extra at Christmas)
- Clear career progression plan
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.