Telesales Executive – Stockport
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Telesales Executive. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established, leading supplier of private, managed networks to the UK retail, hospitality & leisure market and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Telesales Executive will be very ambitious and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full time permanent position.
- Making Outbound Calls
- Build Intelligence to create a solid pipeline
- Conduct research, add and cleanse data
- Booking appointments for Business Development Managers to attend
- Selling the business’s fully managed network into the retail, hospitality & leisure markets
Skills and experience:
- The ability to work and collate data effectively
- Solid B2B sales experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to pitch clients and objection handle effectively
- Salary of 20,000 -£25,000 (£30,000 OTE)
- 21 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.