Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Trade Finance Officer to be based in our clients offices based in West Cheshire. Our client is an award winning International Bank and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Trade Finance Officer will be ambitious, hard working with a willingness to learn and progress.
- You will be responsible for the administration of all operational aspects of trade finance products.
- Develop your knowledge and compliance of rules and procedures with regards to Money Laundering and company sanctions.
- Assist with the resolution of corporate customers’ queries and concerns.
- Build and maintain relationships within the banking world.
- Issuing, advising, documents checking, payments, amendments, Guarantees,
- Administration of all operational aspects of trade finance products.
Skills and Experience;
- Educated to degree level
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of Trade Finance.
- Relevant trade finance.
- CDCS qualification (desired)
– Salary of £20,000 – £22,000
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
-Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.