Traffic Coordinator / Project Manager –– Medical Communications – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Traffic Coordinator / Project Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading medical communications company, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Traffic Coordinator will have previous experience within a creative agency/studio environment and a clear knowledge of print and digital processes with the ambition to develop themselves and progress in the business. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Experience within a creative agency/studio environment
- Clear knowledge of Print and Digital processes
- Traffic Management/Project Management software experience
- Experience of resource planning artwork production projects preferable
- Budget Management
- Ability to communicate at all levels across multiple sites
- Competitive salary (Up to 28k dependant on experience)
- Supportive, friendly and informal working environment
- Clear career progression plan
- Gym membership
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.