Trainee Accountant – Wilmslow – Permanent
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Trainee Accountant for one of our exclusive clients based in the Wilmslow area. Our client is a well established, secure and growing practice.
This is a full time permanent position ideal for someone who is looking for their start in the world of Accountancy and is looking for full study support from day one.
The ideal Trainee Accountant will have recently achieved a recognised Accountancy qualification and is keen to start their career.
About the role:
- Liaise with clients face to face and over the phone.
- Deal with Inbound calls and emails effectively.
- Communicating effectively with different internal departments.
- Prepare VAT, keeping within HMRC/Companies House guidelines.
- Complete self-assessments and quarterly VAT returns.
- Keep up to date filling systems.
- General administration duties.
- Assess which areas of the business process and procedure can be adjusted and improved.
- Full accountancy training and Development.
- Assisting Accountants with their workload.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- MUST hold an Accountancy qualification or have relevant work experience.
- MUST be looking develop themselves and grow their skill set/Exposure.
- MUST be committed to a career in Accountancy.
- Salary of £16,000 to £16,500pa
- Full study support from day one, including being paired with a qualified mentor.
- Clear progression plan to senior Accountant.
- Onsite parking.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.