Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Trainee Business Development Advisor. Our client is a family run company who manufacture machinery for the food industry. This is a full time permanent position (40 hours per week).
No specific previous experience is required for this role as full training will be given.
– £1.5million turnover family run business
– Factories in the UK and Spain
– Growing business who are seeing continued success
– Making outbound calls to prospective clients to arrange meetings.
– You will also have to attend trade shows to develop business with prospective clients.
– You’ll need to be confident on the phone so that you can get through to key decision makers and confident dealing with people face to face.
– This is a business development/sales role but you will be taught the techniques that you need to be successful in the position.
– It is expected that you will progress to a more senior position within the company within 6-12 months and will help train new business development advisors that join the company.
– Attractive basic salary of £15,000-£16,000.
– Commission structure to further increase your earnings.
– Progression availability to more senior positions.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.