Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to be based in our clients modern, fast paced offices situated in South Manchester. Our client is an award winning IT Recruitment Agency and this is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be ambitious, hard working with a willingness to learn and progress.
Looking to further your career and achieve your potential? then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Work closely with a Senior Consultant who will guide you throughout your journey with the agency.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to both candidate and client.
- Work closely with candidates and clients ensuring expectations are managed and met accordingly.
- Impress and eventually head up your own team.
- Liaising with C Level executives.
Skills and Experience;
- Motivated to progress your career.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and listening skills
- Able to generate and build long term relationships with clients.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Problem solver who can deliver exceptional customer service.
– Attractive salary of £20,000 – £22,000 basic (£30,000 – £40,000 OTE in year one)
– Offers a mix of remote and office based work.
– A clear career development framework and vigorous training program
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
-Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.