Trainee Resourcer / Administrator – Recruitment – Cheadle
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Trainee Resourcer / Administrator to be based at our clients offices in Cheadle. Our client is a highly successful recruitment company who are seeing continued growth due to their ongoing success. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to start a career in recruitment as a Resourcer / Administrator and receive all the training & development needed to become a successful recruitment consultant.
The ideal Trainee Resourcer / Administrator will have some previous experience in sales or similar.
– Preparing CVs.
– Researching target companies.
– Maintain and update all systems.
– Organise job advertisements.
– Keep up to date with current events and news within the industry.
– Reception duties, taking enquiries, passing on messages etc.
– Emailshots and mailshots.
– Adding names, job titles, direct line numbers and mobiles onto the database.
– Adding job descriptions onto the website.
– Sourcing names by the telephone.
– Preparing Interview Confirmations.
– Attractive starting salary of £16,000.
– Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am – 4pm on Friday, 1 hours lunch and two 10 minutes breaks per day.
– 30 days holiday.
– Structured training & development programme with great career progression.
– Free parking.
– Incentives/Prizes, Staff days out, Evening team events.
– A fun, vibrant working environment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.