UI/UX Graphic Designer
Manchester Staff are currently working with an award winning UK wide Marketing Agency who are looking to add a talented UI/UX Graphic Designer to their team. The role will be predominantly remote based with the occasional trip into the office.
My client are big in the IT/Tech Sector and assist organisation’s in staying ahead of the curve through marketing.
This is an exciting time to join an established Marketing Agency who have experienced huge growth in the last 18 Months, with plans to further grow over the coming 12 Months.
The ideal UI/UX Graphic Designer will be extremely creative ideally with previous Agency experience (not essential).
- You will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various digital assets
- Conduct layout adjustments based on client feedback
- Devise customer journeys, wireframing and designing responsive websites
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- To communicate visual design process, ideas, and solutions to teams and internal stakeholders.
- Experience using tools such as Figma, Adobe, Balsamiq, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Strong UI/ UX – illustrator
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative logo design, printed materials, responsive websites and dashboards or user journey designs
- Previous Agency experience is highly desirable
- Able to multi task and work across multiple projects
- Marketing Degree (desirable, not essential)
- Team Player
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
– Attractive salary of £(£35,000 – £45,000).
– Team bonus (10% of profit made over 12 month period)
– A clear career progression plan.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.