SOCIAL MEDIA APPRENTICESHIPS IN MANCHESTER
Social Media Apprentices in Manchester
We are expert apprenticeship recruitment consultants having worked in the Further Education industry and local training providers. We have placed countless apprentices and know exactly what it takes to recruit superstars for social media apprenticeships in Manchester. We won’t waste your time.
Free Social Media Apprentice Recruitment
We recruit Social Media Apprenticeships in Manchester for free. We pay for all the ads on premium job boards like Monster, Reeds, CV Library and many more, unlike other agencies who just post free ads on Indeed and NAS. It is totally free and we will connect you with our partner training providers to deliver the Social Media Apprenticeships in Manchester.
INFORMATION ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA APPRENTICESHIPS IN MANCHESTER
Social Media Apprenticeships are government funded work-based training programmes. It is a proper job where your apprentice will be treated like a normal member of the team, however, they will study towards a L3 Social Media NVQ Qualification.
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media & Digital Marketing
This Apprenticeship will help Apprentices to develop skills in understanding what social media and digital marketing is and how to apply this in a business environment.
- The principles of social media in business
- Principles of keywords and optimisation
- Social Networking Management for Business
- Using collaborative technologies
- Content Management System Website Creation
- Using social media in marketing campaigns
- Imaging software
- Spreadsheet software
- Communication via Digital Marketing/Social media channels
- social media assistant
- social media marketing assistant
- search marketing coordinator
- display marketing assistant
- eCommerce assistant
- mobile marketing assistant
- video marketing production assistant
- digital marketing assistant
- community engagement officer
- digital communications officer
- SEO Assistant
- Gain skilled qualified staff in a cost effective way
- Improve your bottom line
- Ensure that your staff have up to date training and qualifications
- Stay up to date with industry standards
- Address digial skills gaps
- Motivate your workforce with young enthusiastic staff
- Social Media Apprentices can give an enthusiastic approach to new technology
- Our social media apprentices will have a superb understanding of all the social media channels
Apprentices are only allowed to work up to 40 hours per week but most apprentices work between 35 hours and 37.5 hours per week. This would typically be between 9am and 5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch.
Apprentices must work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
An apprentice salary starts from £3.40 per hour which is the minimum set by the government for the first year of employment. Employers set the wage and some pay much more than minimum. In fact we really encourage employers to pay more than the minimum wage in order to attract the best talent.
- You must provide on the job training and support in the role.
- You must provide a mentor to guide and support your apprentice.
- You must ensure apprentices gain the relevant practical work-based experience to enable them to gain the evidence for their portfolios.
- You are responsible for the wages of your apprentices (Minimum wages of at least £3.40 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week)
- You must available approximately every eight weeks to review the learners’ progress with the training provider assessor.
- You must be able to provide a safe working environment and be compliant with health & safety law.
- If your apprentice needs to attend College for off-site training, you must allow this and pay the apprentice’s wage for time at College.
- You must treat your apprentice fairly, with respect, and treat them like every other member of staff.
Your social media apprentice will receive teaching, learning and assessment through:
- your place of work
- through distance learning
- online learning
- You will have the option to attend day release workshops to enhance your knowledge and skills
SOCIAL MEDIA APPRENTICES: THE STATS
Here are some nifty statistics from Brand Watch that help to visualise how social media apprentices can assist with your social media strategy and stay ahead of the game.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ?
Call us on 0161 870 9690 or click the button to send us a message. We would love to meet up for a coffee to discuss how social media apprenticeships in Manchester can help your business, and our free recruitment service for local businesses.
Social Media Apprenticeships in Manchester
Social Media is a vital role in any organisation in todays fast paced, digital landscape. By utilising Social Media Apprenticeships in Manchester you will be able to keep your business a step ahead of your competitors in terms of social engagement, online customer service, pay per click lead generation and online tracking.
Of course, it is widely accepted that there is a huge skills gap in the digital marketing industry despite the region becoming a digital hub with the growth of MediaCityUK. Investing in Social media apprenticeships in Manchester are an ideal method to stay ahead of the game and bridge the skills gap.