Senior Affiliate Account Manager
Manchester Staff are working with a leading digital agency based in West Yorkshire who are looking to add a Senior Affiliate Account Manager to their team. The role offers flexible/hybrid working within an agency who trust and have confidence in their team to achieve the desired results for their clients.
The Senior Affiliate Account Manager will be responsible for leading client relationships, development and revenue across all digital marketing,
– Day to day and strategic management of the agency’s key affiliate accounts.
– Manage relationships with affiliates, client’s and wider partners.
– Be responsible for multiple projects, structuring and executing work to the highest standard.
– Mentoring junior team members.
– Assist in the growth of revenue generated for the business through Affiliate Marketing.
– Report on Affiliate marketing channel affiliate and strategy.
– Be responsible for weekly and monthly client reports, conference calls and new client pitches.
-2+ years’ experience within affiliate marketing.
-Proficient in the use of affiliate network platforms & Google analytics.
-A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential.
– Ability liaise with both clients and staff members effectively.
– Salary of £35,000 – £45,000
– Remote work
– Flexible work
– Enhanced holidays
– A clear career progression plan
– Private Healthcare
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.