Award Winning Recruitment
Manchester Recruitment Agency
We are a professional recruitment agency that forms part of the UK Staffing Group a highly driven and successful group of market leading recruitment consultancies.
What makes us different from other recruitment agencies? As we are part of a larger group, our resources, technology and time-to-hire rates far exceed the majority of competitors.
We are working hard to be the best recruitment agency in Manchester, as such we focus exclusively on the Greater Manchester region and forge lasting relationships with our local clients and candidates. We aim to break the mould of typical recruitment consultancies by providing industry leading service, resources and most importantly, results.
Striving To Be One Of The Best Manchester Recruitment Agencies
Manchester Recruitment Agency
Finding The Best Manchester talent.
We utilise our unique 20 step search and selection process to identify candidates based upon your specifications. We will pre-screen and interview all suitable candidates for your role. From initial contact with candidates to our formal interview, we scrutinise their CV, employment history and motivations. We provide feedback to help with your decision making process.
Our award winning recruitment and talent search capabilities are of the highest possible standard. We deploy the most sophisticated recruitment technologies, premium job boards, premium CV databases, Linkedin search and our own in-house database of local talent.
Award Winning Manchester Recruitment Agency
Coronavirus: How to get a job if you have lost yours during the lockdown
What Our Customers Have to Say
Searching For Manchester Recruitment Agencies?
Why Choose Us
In a saturated market filled with Manchester recruitment agencies, what makes us different?
24 TO 48 HOUR TURNAROUND
We aim to have fully qualified CVs ready for review within 24 hours. In many cases we will fill vacancies within two weeks.
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE & REACH
We are a local agency with a deep knowledge and understanding of the job markets in Greater Manchester.
20 STEP JOB PROCESS
Our team of consultants utilise our 20 step search and selection process to identify candidates and assess candidates.
SOPHISTICATED TALENT SEARCH
Our consultants have access to the best technology in the industry. We have every tool at our disposal to find the right match.
2 STAGE QUALIFICATION PROCESS
Our team of consultants screen candidates based on their needs & motivations, not just technical fit, to ensure they are the right fit.
REFERENCES & COVER SHEETS
We request references to ensure technical and cultural suitability. We also provide cover sheets to highlight key areas of interest and detail anything not on the CV.
We help you to get the most out of the interview. We will manage candidates expectations and make all arrangements.
We will provide you with a clear analysis of our job search to help you understand the challenges and success of the search.
AFTER PLACEMENT SUPPORT
We provide support after a successful placement to ensure both clients and candidates are happy long term.
IT & Technology
Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Questions And Answers
There are plenty of valid reasons why a business should use a recruitment agency to hire staff. The main reasons will vary from company to company as they have different priorities, but for most businesses the service offers a major pathway to access the market and locate local talent that they would otherwise not be able to find themselves. The advantages of using a good recruitment company ultimately boils down to saving time, money, and increased search quality.
The key advantages for using a recruitment agency are listed below:
- Faster recruitment times: Using a good recruitment company with the right teams and resources will fill your vacancy much faster.
- No win, no fee: you only pay if the agency makes a successful hire and they start work.
- Financial Guarantees: The fee you pay for a successful placement is secured for 30 days with a free replacement to reduce your risk.
- Market Knowledge: A local recruitment company like Manchester Staff Ltd has a greater understanding of the local job market and can reach local candidates using vast resources.
- Candidate Management: As the agency deals with the candidate and manages their expectations, it greatly reduces unreasonable demands, and increases interview attendance rates. By using a recruiter to manage the candidate it keeps the client in a stronger position, particularly when it comes to negotiation.
- Big Marketing Budgets: We have a 4 figure marketing budget across major job sites and databases for each job role we search for. If we fail to find the right person for your role, we lose money, so the agency takes on the initial financial risk.
- High Level Candidate Qualification: We have a 2 stage qualification process to screen candidates based on their needs & motivations not just technical fit. This deeper level of pre-screening stops you wasting time on low quality applicants.
- Reference Checks: We ensure candidates are technically and culturally suitable and take to time to speak to previous employers.
- Interview & Offer Management: Help everyone get the most out of the interview process and manage candidates expectations.
- Free Your Time: Ultimately, a key advantage for using a recruitment agency is that your time is free to do what you do best for your business, allowing the recruiters to spend that valuable time doing what they do best.
The industry standard recruitment fees are between 15-20% of the first years annual base salary. However, this can go as high as 30% for hard to fill, specialist sectors. Our fees are lower than the industry standard – call us on 0161 532 8252 for a no-obligation discussion about your requirements.
We offer a 30 day free replacement guarantee on all permanent placements we make. If a candidate leaves employment within 30 days from starting work, our team of consultants get back to work to find you a suitable replacement.
According to Monster, the average true cost of recruiting a new staff member is approximately £4,500 using internal or external methods.
We personally think that to answer this question you need to ask yourself, how much is your time worth? Do you have the time to sift through hundreds of CVs per database (That will cost you around £200 per week to access, per database). Do you have the time to wait for advert responses from the job boards you pay for (at around £200 per 6 week advert per job board)? What happens to your time and money if you can’t find staff yourself or don’t have the time to phone and interview a large number of candidates?
If you fail to find staff yourself, you lose not only thousands in job board and database fees, but you waste thousands of pounds worth of your time and effort.
When you use a recruitment agency to find staff, you do not have to pay anything until 30 days after a successful candidate starts work. If they don’t start work, you don’t pay them a penny. The recruiter takes on all the initial risk, forking out for every major job board, multiple CV databases, CRM systems, staff wages and other admin costs. If they fail to fill the role successfully, the cost rests firmly on the recruiters shoulders.
As our name suggests we recruit across the whole of Greater Manchester and it’s ten boroughs of Manchester, Oldham, Stockport, Tameside, Wigan, Bolton, Trafford, Salford, Rochdale and Bury. If your business is outside of GM and you would like us to fill your vacancy we would be happy to work with you…we are often approached by clients based in Leeds, Sheffield, Preston, Rotherham and even London from time to time.
Recruitment companies are different from employment agencies – employment agencies supply temporary or contract workers who are employed by the agency. The employment agency will pay the workers wages and will charge the client a substantial on-going fee for the duration of the contract. Recruitment companies like Manchester Staff Ltd focus on permanent placements where the client becomes the employer of the candidate. In this case, the recruitment agency will only charge a one-off fee for finding the successful candidate.
See what our team gets up to...
On Friday 26th July Manchester Staff sponsored a Golf Day to support a local community football team. The event was organised by Manchester Gregorians FC,
Interview Tips for Managers Are you a hiring manager who is recruiting for the first time or are looking for useful tips? This article will